2022 Request for Proposals
2021 Funded Projects
- Dan Negrut, “ME468: Autonomous Vehicles and Robotics Modeling and Simulation”
- Nimish Pujara and Chin Wu, “Revitalizing the laboratory curriculum for CEE 310: Fluid Mechanics”
- Amanda Smith and Hannah Silber, “Improving Statistics Training in the College of Engineering”
- Xiangru Xu, “Introduction to Feedback Control of Autonomous Systems”
2019 Funded Projects
- Hannah Blum, “Virtual and Mixed Reality Teaching Lab for Engineering Education”
- Bernard Lesieutre and Laurent Lessard, “Data Science Course Development in the Electrical Engineering Curriculum”
- Naomi Chesler, Christa Wille, and Colleen Witzenburg, “Engineering Human Movement through the Motion Laboratory”
- Jeremy D Rogers, “Extensible laboratory modules for Biomedical Engineering”
2017 Budget Template Excel Format
2016 Funded Projects
- Andrea Hicks (CEE) and Kathryn Kalscheur, “Designing for Environmental Sustainability.”
- Scott Williams (Wisconsin Energy Institute), John Murphy (EP), Michael Cheadle (ME), and Giri Venkataramanan (ECE), “Projects in Energy and Sustainability,” (funded jointly with the Wisconsin Energy Institute).
- Kristofer Dressler (ME), Greg Nellis (ME), and Corrine Henak (ME), “Implementing Evidence-Based Practices to Retain Underrepresented and At-Risk Students in Mechanical Engineering at UW-Madison ME 151: Introduction to Mechanical Engineering,” (funded jointly with the Mechanical Engineering Department).
- Eric Codner (CBE), “Microfluidic Fabrication Facility for the COE Maker Space,” (funded jointly with the Chemical and Biological Engineering Department).
2016 Request For Proposals